Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween Weekend in Boise

Kallee and I went to Krista's house for Halloween and got to go trick-or-treating with the boys. Ryan was Mario and Alex was Luigi. They were both pretty excited! Krista did an awesome job making their outfits!

Nick was a pumpkin and he LOVED to wear his costume everywhere! He is just so stinking cute!

The boys looked like they were having so much fun that Kallee and I couldn't resist dressing up as well. I went as the "she-devil" and Kallee was..... uh, what are you suppose to be???



*Don't mind my dad in the background....always trying to get in my pics!!! lol! :)
Also, the boys were out in the backyard with Shawn who was raking leaves and the boys were jumping in the piles....is looked like so much fun...

So of course I wanted to try....warning: pile of leaves appear softer than actually are...very misleading! I took a dive in and I think I got whiplash! :( But it was fun....especially when Ryan thought throwing leaves on me would be hilarious....funny kid!




Overall, the weekend was GREAT! Birthdays are so much better when you get to celebrate them with family. My parents came down on Friday and took us out for lunch....Olive Garden-- delicious! Then on Saturday was "girls night" and Krista, Kallee, and myself went to The Mona Lisa.... how I love fondue!!!
And I wanted to give a big THANK YOU to Krista & Shawn for letting us come and stay!

It would not have been a complete weekend without at least one sister picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you guys might be in town! I was actually in your home ward and heard your mom talking to someone and she said you flew in! to bad we didn't know before and we could have made plans!
FYI: we live in Caldwell!