Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 28

So I was just looking for some more photos of Ashy Pants and I've noticed she/we have been to quite a few concerts over the last few years. Some aren't even documented, but we attended none the less. I thought I would list these so people know, we leave the house once in a while! Ashley seems to always be ready for 'a night on the town'!

All American Rejects
Phantom of the Opera

NKOTB

Rodney Atkins

Bon Jovi

Keith Urban (in Las Vegas)

Keith Urban (in Idaho)

Air Supply :)

I know we attended some more, but don't have any photos. Poison, Natasha, and Tim McGraw & Faith Hill-- didn't seem to have any photos with us in them--weird? Anyway, we try to keep busy in Vegas--but there are always distractions!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Speaking of concerts...Are you guys going to the Backstreet boys concert with me and Sus??? It would be totally RAD! I'm so excited. I told Susan if this was 10 years ago I would've had a complete heart attack when she asked me if I wanted to go. I was so in love with NICK!haha

kallee said...

no- we aren't going... sad, not a big BSB fan, I like N'SYNC:( sorry!

Ashley said...

But we are so on for Twilight movie the night before!!!

Jayson, Megan, Dawson & Creed said...

Are you still coming to Boise for Halloween? Call me if you are cause I'd love love love to see you!