Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day 26 and counting . . .

Seriously, only 5 more days of this daily posting . . . I think I might miss it:)

Ashy Pants is a very friendly gal, I'm sure everyone knows this. I find myself thinking this continually, that if she weren't my sister I'm sure we would be friends . . . although, I don't know if she would actually be friends with someone so immature at my age!? Anyhow, I just found a few pics of her and her pals and just reminded me of what a good friend she is and some day I hope to be just like her when I grow up!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with all the ongoing posts! maybe you should keep it up-even after the fact!

Jill and Travis said...

Awww...I love my friend. I need copies of some of these pictures! Good work Kallee in posting every day. I am really enjoying all of your tributes to Ashy Pants--they are all so true! I admit, though, that I struggle to keep up in my viewing. I usually have to read three or four at a time! I am impressed. Ashy--I could not ask for a truer friend! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

That takes some serious commitment to blog everyday. Good job Calle! We love Ashley too. I miss not living close to you!