Friday, October 24, 2008

Day 24

Just a memory . . .

Ashy Pants and I spend ALOT of time together-- too much, sometimes! This picture reminded me of when Michelle let us stay at her house at the family reunion this past summer. We were sleeping on an air mattress and were quite snuggled. Ashley doesn't so much like being smothered by me, so by the end of the night she was on the ground and I was still on the bed-- but, I didn't know she was on the ground so I was just keeping to the side of the bed until morning when I realized the little rascal was gone-- she could have mentioned she was leaving the bed! I don't even think she had a blanket, but she definitely had her pillow(s)! She has some sort of weird obsession where she needs like 40 pillows around her to sleep, so she is almost in the upright position? whatever . . . thanks to Michelle for being a great hostess and if you haven't thought of what to get Ashley for her birthday-- A girl can never have too many pillows!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ha Ha Ha! I'm sure this night was so comfortable for the both of you. I still remember coming in the next morning and Ashley was on the floor sleeping away. That was funny! Hopefully next time you guys come, you will have a real bed!

By the way, I've been loving your Ashy posts for the last 24 days. What a great sister you are! She better do this for your birthday too!