Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 21


Is there anything better than being an Aunt? All of our nephews and our favorite niece are so cute. We love hanging out with them and playing games and especially bringing them "surprises." They are so funny to talk to and spend time with. I love as they get older and develop their own individual personalities and how they are all so different. Each time I see them, they have grown and changed so much. Ashley and I continually quote things they have said to us that are so funny. From telling jokes we hear from Tyler, Zach telling Logan he "doesn't have the hips for a dress", or Ryan telling me how awesome he is at everything, I miss seeing all the little guys and girl-- who I adore:) I love being able to buy things that are pink now!! I love hearing stories and seeing pictures of what they are up to. I love talking on the phone to them, even though, its a rare occurrence-- So this is a shout out to spoiling kids, filling them with sugar, bringing them surprises, and then sending them back to mom and dad.
Being an Aunt is definitely the best!

1 comment:

JenLish said...

you guys are awesome. You make me miss my sisters a lot. Thanks for making me laugh all the time from your blog- i will not be a blogstalker I promise I will make comments!

love
jen