Monday, September 22, 2008

DOG the bounty hunter



Okay-- so this is random but I thought I would post it anyway. Ashley is obsessed with that show DOG the Bounty Hunter... not kidding! So the other night I was trying to talk to her and tell her about something that happened at school and she wasn't really responding to my story (and it was pretty funny). She was transfixed on the tv watching DOG catch his latest criminal. This is what she looked like, while watching the show... I swear to you that she didn't even look up until the show was over (not even in the commercials)! I'm not that big of fan of the show, so I was getting a little upset, but I was cracking up when she finally looked over at me and was like, now what happened? Yeah-- good times . . . curse you Duane Chapman :)


1 comment:

Molly said...

Ashley, that is awesome. Don't let Kallee give you such a hard time. Obviously she doesn't enjoy the finer things in life, like "Dog the Bounty Hunter" and "Deadliest Catch"!