Friday, May 16, 2008

Twilight

Okay-- so I've been obsessed with the Twilight series from Stephanie Meyers and I just watched the trailer for the new movie, so I thought I would post it. It looks pretty good from the trailer so I'll be excited to see it come DECEMBER!! But the new book comes out in August so that will be exciting... Once I read through the cast, I was pretty excited-- the characters seemed to match up with what I imagined! Ashley and Susan have both read the books and we constantly talk about what we would do if we knew vampires ... I know, I know... I'm too old to act like a 13 year old ... keep your rude comments to yourself thank you-- I don't need any lectures!! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That gives me chills! I am so excited about the movie. Finally David can enjoy what I've been obsessed with for a while. Maybe it will make him more romantic and obsessive with me... a girl can dream right?