Wednesday, May 28, 2008

AIR SUPPLY




As a surprise for my birthday Ashley and Susan got tickets to see Air Supply! I was totally fooled, since Ashley made up this elaborate story about how this guy at work gave her free tickets to see Indiana Jones-- long story short we showed up to The Orleans to see Air Supply!! Although we could only sing along to about 3 songs it was super fun to go!!

Don't mind Ashley's video camera skills... she was obsessed with the piano player (thanks for the zoom) and has issues using her camera in general (j/k Ashy)!! Anyway, here's a taste of what we enjoyed :)

I had no idea they were SO old? I mean, I knew they had to be dated since my DAD enjoyed their music, but I'm talkin' friends with Bob Barker OLD... but they put on a good show and still knew how to jump around and have a good time (although, I was worried about them bustin' a hip or something...)


No comments: