Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fun times... for some

Since I'm the only one in this household that has a blog I decided I should share the happenings of the others... plus, I wanted everyone to see the pictures...
So Susan and Ashley got tickets to go to see the Angels in California (seems like a lot of baseball for people who aren't really fans, I know). The game was on Friday night so I couldn't go because they left before I got off of work... anyway, while in California they decided to go to Knottsberry Farm and enjoy the rides. Don't worry that the whole time they were gone I was crying myself to sleep and awaiting their safe return.... lame, I know. After they rode all the rollercoasters and spent all their money, they returned to Vegas safe and sound... and I kept annoying them asking them about their trip, "and then what did you do" and "oh really, was that scary" and the ever present, "did you bring me anything?" Needless to say, the only souvenir I received was Ashley's bad attitude and the sound of snoring coming from the bedrooms after they got home because they were "soo tired." LAME....


Angels stadium
Go ANGELS (#1)
ready to ride the rollercoasters...
a couple new friends...
good times??


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for all the fun pics. Susan and Ashypants look like they had a great time! I love Knott's Berry.